Do you wish you could enjoy the freedom of wearing contact lenses but are unsure if they’re right for you? Have you tried contact lenses before but had a bad experience?
Whatever the case, at Squire Opticians we’re certain we can find the right fit for your vision, lifestyle and budget. Contact lenses today are more comfortable than ever before, with new technology making them appropriate for a wider range of visual needs.
Why choose Squire Opticians for your contacts?
- We offer a comprehensive range of contact lenses, both soft and hard, for a variety of visual needs.
- We offer trusted, leading brand contact lenses including Acuvue, Coopervision, Alcon, Bausch & Lomb, Mark Ennovy and No 7.
- Our optometrist, Angela, has successfully fitted hundreds of clients, children and adults alike, with contact lenses.
- We offer a 1-week free trial after your initial fitting appointment.
- We make it affordable with the option of a monthly direct debit scheme to cover your contact lens appointments, contact lenses and lens solution, if needed.
What contact lenses do we offer?
Contact lenses fall into 2 categories: soft and hard, and we offer both. Hard contact lenses have a longer lifespan and tend to be smaller than soft contacts. Soft contact lenses are more malleable and are often regarded as more comfortable.
Here are the main types of soft contact lenses we offer:
- Daily disposables, wear them for up to 12 hours a day and then dispose of them in the bin.
- Two weekly and monthly, wear them every day for their allocated lifespan (2 weeks or one month) and at the end of every day, clean them and store them in their case.
- Toric, these lenses come in either daily or monthly forms and are designed for those with astigmatism.
- Multifocals, these lenses also come in either daily or monthly forms and are designed to correct shortsightedness that develops with age, usually after the age of 40, while still providing clear distance vision.
Our hard contact lenses, also known as rigid gas permeable (RGP) lenses, are available from leading brands Mark Ennovy and No 7. These contacts can handle unusual prescriptions, including bifocal or varifocal prescriptions, and last up to a year.
To find the right contacts for you, all you need to do is give us a call on 01932 226 789 to book a contact lens appointment.